Qvantel Flex BSS - Delivering New Levels of Agility for Digital, 5G, and Beyond
- Cloud-native, no/low code platform designed for digital, 5G and convergent services
- Supports B2C, B2B and B2B2X customers as well as supporting new vertical markets (healthcare, enterprise, smart cities, etc.)
- No/low code configuration over customisation approach enables significant cost and time-to-market savings
To learn more, download our white paper on delivering hyper-agility to CSPs with Qvantel Flex BSS.
Qvantel Flex BSS: End-to-End Digital BSS
Qvantel Flex BSS contains the following functions:
Configurable digital experience driven by Qvantel Flex framework for rapid evolution
CRM for Sales and Care
Powerful and configurable tool-suite for daily sales and customer care with 360 visibility
B2B Sales CRM
Lean and telco-optimized sales flow for telco B2B sales teams with smooth integration to product catalog and order management
Visual & powerful commercial catalog for rapid and efficient product management
Qvantel Flex framework-based order management for efficient, catalog-driven business with high transparency and traceability
Proven billing management with pre-integrations to leading 5G charging systems for today’s and the future’s monetization needs.
Qvantel Flex BSS: For Mobile and Fibre for B2B and B2C
Quickly develop and launch new processes, business models, and offers while delivering the best customer experience at all touchpoints.
Download the Qvantel / Nokia brochure on our joint Digital and 5G Monetisation Solution.
Deliver a digital-first experience for fixed-line broadband customers, increasing revenue opportunities, driving down costs, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Download the Qvantel / Satec brochure on our Digital Fibre Platform Solution.
Qvantel Flex BSS - Strategic Insights
5G SA Needs a New Approach to BSS
5G stand-alone offers a range of possibilities for service providers, including new business models, new partnerships, and the ability to enter new markets through novel B2B2X domains.
However, change is accompanied by uncertainty, and because it’s still yet to be seen which 5G use cases will be the most successful ones, CSPs need to plan for the unexpected and have the agility to react quickly and cost-effectively to new opportunities.
Launching a Digital Brand with Qvantel Flex BSS
To speed up the pace of digitalization and address the challenges of outdated legacy systems, many CSPs have increasingly decided to adopt a Digital Greenfield Brand business strategy, where they create and launch new, dedicated digital propositions to the market as second brands or sub-brands. This involves new modern systems, a dedicated team to operate in a new agile way, and perhaps most importantly - no legacy. They can start as a digital business from day one.
Read more and download our eBook on the value of launching a digital greenfield brand with Qvantel Flex BSS.
Enabling the Best Customer Experience
- Delivering the best experience at all touchpoints on customers' digital journeys requires a fully digital, event-driven platform with open APIs that delivers a personalised experience over any channel
- Qvantel Flex BSS comes with out-of-the-box use cases that support best-practice customer journeys across multiple business lines
- No/low code approach enables rapid refinement and development of new process to deliver the best customer experience available in an ever-changing market