We'll Take You Where You Want to Go
Accelerate Your Digitalization with a Greenfield Approach
"Launching a Digital Parallel or Sub-Brand is an effective way for Telcos to target new markets and create differentiated offers from their existing brands and with significantly lower Customer Acquisition Costs."
Telco Operators Are Facing Fierce Competition
Many Operators around the globe are increasingly losing business to both new entrants in the market, as well as incumbent competing Telcos who are launching digital propositions.
They must move quickly with a compelling digital solution to be able to win market share and stay competitive.
A Digital Sub-Brand or Parallel Brand Can Win the Competitive Advantage
The Qvantel Flex BSS platform provides a low-risk and fast way for challenged Telcos to quickly launch a pure digital proposition at a low operating cost and without the constraints and challenges of legacy BSS.
This "Digital Express" approach is optimized for enabling telcos to go to market quickly with a fully digital, self-service oriented proposition and a seamless path to expand from the initial business scope to include additional business lines, new segments, geographies, and additional brands if needed.
A new digital proposition launched as a Greenfield MVNO, Parallel- or Sub-Brand can give you the advantage of:
● Aggressive Pricing
● Easy digital self-service experience
● Focused segmentation (e.g. Youth, Media Usage, Bundles, etc)
● Vastly improved levels of cost-efficiency and agility
● Modern and flexible digital platform for rapid changes
● SaaS from the Cloud
Overcome Challenges of Legacy BSS Replacement
Two Main Types of Legacy Transformations
Legacy BSS is replaced in Phases
Ideal for CSPs with high customer volumes, complex legacy IT landscape, and multiple lines of business
"Big Bang" Transformation
One Time Swap from Legacy BSS to New BSS
Ideal for CSPs with smaller customer volumes, complex legacy IT landscape,
and multiple lines of business.
Discover the Best Way to Take the Leap from Complex IT Legacy to a New All-Digital Business
Today’s Operators are under enormous pressure to modernize their BSS systems to reduce costs, enable new revenue streams, and improve customer satisfaction. Falling revenues from traditional services and competition from new entrants are squeezing profits and requirements from newer technologies like 5G and IoT demand capabilities that their legacy BSS cannot handle.
Many in the industry are now faced with :
● Slow Time To Market
● High Maintenance Cost
● Slow Adoption of New Features
● Low level of Digitalization and Automation
● Vendor Lock-in & Data Hostage Situation
● Legacy IT End-of-life Risks
Finding a way to move from this challenging state to automated, digital, clean IT, and business architecture is a very difficult mission.
Qvantel has led multiple industry-leading telcos to address this challenge and successfully transformed their Legacy into a new digital future via:
1) Big Bang “Switch off / Switch On” change of the BSS system (even with migration of tens of millions of subscribers)
2) Phased Transformations (where the new, digital platform is introduced in phases to automate and digitalize one business line at the time, and with phased migrations of existing customers to the new system).