Qvantel is a leading global provider of cloud-based Business Support Solutions (BSS) and IT consulting services. We are growing fast and we want our people to grow with us.
Welcome to the new world of communications
Communications is an integral part of our personal lives, as are the devices and applications we use to communicate. They are part of our identity and our digital life is becoming inseparable from our physical world. Consumer demand is driving change to an increasing degree. Qvantel is playing a vital role in developing communications and helping the world to be more connected.
This year builds on the achievements of last year
Driven by digitalization, there have seldom been more opportunities for companies that offer innovative solutions for service providers to increase business value. And last year was a breakthrough year for Qvantel as an industry-leading BSS supplier.
At the start of 2016 we had around 280 employees and a revenue of 28 MEUR from the previous year. We were ready to face the New Year. Little did we know then how the year would turn out to be!
So what did we accomplish in 2016 to serve our customers even better?
- We signed an agreement with Ericsson to partner on Omni-channel digital front-end. More on this news from our blog .
- We succeeded in getting several other new customers, keeping us busy for the rest of the year.
- We established our Delivery Business unit.
- We opened a new site in Tampere, Finland in August, where we now have around 50 employees and growing.
- We opened an office in Madrid, Spain, where we are ramping up operations and looking for new talent.
- By the end of December, we were a family of around 530 people. We hope to be over 900 by the end of 2017!
- Our revenue in 2016 grew to over 40 MEUR.
The growth continues
We are now well into 2017 and we are still expanding and hiring globally, looking for talented, motivated people across a range of job roles, competencies and geographies; from software designers to HR and communication professionals; from young and ambitious graduates to experienced leaders; from Finland and Spain to Colombia and India, and everything in between.
Check out our career pages for the open positions and interesting opportunities. If you don’t find anything that suits you right away, don’t hesitate to leave an open application.
PS. We are taking part in the year’s biggest telecom event in Barcelona, Mobile World Congress! If you are there, come and visit us at our stand!
Established in 1995, Qvantel is a leading supplier of cloud-based Business Support Solution (BSS) services. With offices in India, Sweden, Estonia, Switzerland, Spain, USA and headquarters in Finland, our fast-growing company helps telecom operators maximize their business efficiency and provide unrivalled customer experience. Qvantel is identified on London Stock Exchange’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire Europe 2016. Changing the game for you.